The Titanium/carbon DELTA paramotor is a new generation of ultralight gear designed for American and Canadian pilots, in cooperation with the Eric Dufour from the Paramotor Academy (www.paramotoracademy.com).
The pull start clutched version of this setup weights 44,75 lbs ready to fly (including propeller and carabiners).
- Innovative and affordable pricing through its exclusive online distribution.
- Resilient titanium/carbon frame with Vectran™ fibers netting.
- Newly designed heavy duty frame/bars attachment.
- Acro titanium bars.
- 4 gallons tank.
- Air Conception Nitro 200 Evo (2022 version). Low vibration thermal group with resilient exhaust system. Innovative decompression system.
- Resilient polyamid/carbon fibers pull starter with briggs & stratton standardized main active components.
- Easilly removable Ronstan Orbit™ 40mm ball bearings pulley.
- EN certified light & comfortable SUPAIR harness.
- Air Conception “Quick Lock” bars attachement system.
- E-props 125cm carbon propeller.
- Optionnal electric starter system (dual start).