The Magnesium/Carbon DELTA paramotor (Or Aluminium/Carbon on request) is an ultralight gear originally designed by Air Conception, aiming to offer the lightest paramotor in the world.
However, the mechanical resistance of this configuration remains lower than the “rock solid” Titanium/carbon version, which we recommend for beginners.
The pull start clutched version of this setup weights 43,45 lbs ready to fly (including propeller and carabiners).
- Innovative and affordable pricing through its exclusive online distribution.
- Heavy duty titanium bars.
- 4 gallons tank.
- Air Conception Nitro 200 Evo (2022 version). Low vibration thermal group with resilient exhaust system. Innovative decompression system.
- Resilient polyamid/carbon fibers pull starter with briggs & stratton standardized main active components.
- Easilly removable Ronstan Orbit™ 40 mm ball bearings pulley.
- EN certified light & comfortable SUPAIR harness.
- E-props 125cm carbon propeller.
- Optionnal electric starter system (dual start)
There are no reviews yet.